Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website [our ‘Site’] you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Data stored in a cookie is created by the server upon your connection. This data is labelled with an ID unique to you and your computer.
Listed below are cookies used in our website. More information is available at https://www.aboutcookies.org.
- ASPSESSIONID[+ random ID code]- erased when the user closes the Web browser.
- CookieCheckConsent - if accepted, lasts for 30 days. Our website displays a cookie notice popup. If you accept this notice, a cookie is created to prevent this notice from appearing again for 30 days.
Google Analytics (& Google Tag Manager)
Google Analytics allows recording of page hits etc. Information about Google Analytics cookies. You can also block Google Analytics by using Google's opt-out browser add-on.
- _gat_gtag_UA_[+ id code] (1 minute)
Set by Google to distinguish users.
- _gat_UA-[+ id code] (1 minute)
A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.
- _gid (24 hrs)
Stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an Analytics report of the website's performance. Data collected includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
- _ga (2 years)
- _gcl_au (90 days)
Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment efficiency of websites using their services.
A session cookie for storing the translation preference. Erased when you close the Web browser.
Please see our School Policies page